You are here: Web Design » Unique Websites
All Lab 99 Web Design unique websites are hand–made to our clients’ requirements. Whether you require one page or a thousand pages, a straightforward brochure website or a complex database, we are able to help.
You can have almost any feature you like incorporated into your Lab 99 website. A contact form comes as standard, but you can also have:
- A content management system so that you can update the website yourself.
- E–commerce features such as a shopping cart or PayPal.
- A forum, a guestbook, and many other features.
All You Need to Do
Just supply us with the text and any images that you want to be included, and we will take care of the rest! We will gladly give advice about the sort of information to include on your website.
If you want to get involved in the design of your website, we will of course be happy to accept your artwork and instructions.
What We Do
- We decide on the most appropriate colour scheme, layout, and general stylistic features of your website. Of course, you may specify whatever design features you like.
- In consultation with you, we determine a suitable set of search engine–friendly keywords, and incorporate them into the website in the appropriate places.
- We organise and present the website’s information to make it as accessible as possible to human visitors and search engines.
- We write the HTML and CSS code that makes your website work.
- If required, we register a domain name for your website.
- Finally, we upload the completed website to your chosen web server.
What You Pay For
Unlike some web design companies, we do not charge by the page for our custom–made websites. Of course, the number of pages is a factor, but the cost of a Lab 99 website simply reflects the amount of work involved, which has as much to do with creating the design and structure as with the number of pages the website contains. Find out more about how much a website costs.
The price you pay includes search engine optimisation and the submission of your site to the main search engines. See our Search Engine Optimisation page for details.
Get in Touch!
Contact us now to discuss your new website: