All Lab 99 websites are intended to be accessible to as wide a variety of visitors as possible — and that includes search engines.
We cater for those web users who require special arrangements, and we abide by the relevant legal requirements, unlike more than 80% of UK websites, which have serious accessibility problems, according to the Disability Rights Commission.
Financial Advantages for You
Having an accessible website is about more than just your legal and moral obligations. There are business benefits too:
- Attract extra customers from among the more than 10 million disabled people in the UK, who have a combined spending power of over £80 billion.
- Search engines, which are blind, will explore your website more efficiently.
- Visitors using mobile phones and similar devices will find your website more usable.
- Faster–loading pages will keep all types of visitors on your website for longer.
- Demonstrate your social responsibility.
- Last but not least, no wasteful legal costs and tiresome court appearances.
Features and Requirements
The more accessible your website, the more visitors you are likely to have. Accessibility is, however, a matter of compromise; not every group of visitors can be accommodated equally. Lab 99 Web Design will aim to include a general range of appropriate accessibility features in your website. If you have any specific requirements, please be sure to mention them to us.