Web Design in Sussex
Lab 99 Web Design is based between Crawley and Horsham in West Sussex. Our international reputation has won us clients in France, Spain and the USA, as well as all over the UK.
We have been in business since 2006 because we create good–looking websites that rise high in the search engine rankings.
Our Web Design Services
Lab 99 Web Design make stylish, functional websites of all sizes and types for small businesses, large companies, and non–profit organisations.
Small Business Website Packages
- A unique website design (no templates!) at a fixed price.
- Includes the first year’s domain name registration.
- Includes the first year’s hosting for your website.
- £499 for up to 4 pages.
- £699 for up to 10 pages.
- Larger or more complex websites.
- Online brochure websites to display your products or services.
- Database websites for more complex functionality.
- A unique, top–quality design to complement your brand.
- All the features you need — you don’t pay for features you don’t need.
- Fully accessible to your human visitors and every search engine.
- Price: in most cases, between £800 and £1500.
- Sell online with integrated PayPal or Google Check–out.
- We create fully–equipped online shopping cart websites.
Update Your Own Website
- Change the text on your website yourself.
- Upload pictures to your website.
- No technical knowledge required.
- Increase your website’s search engine rankings.
- Freshen your website’s tired appearance.
- Give your old website a mobile–friendly layout.
- Get a free website health assessment.
Other Web Services
- Search engine optimisation is built into all our websites.
- Domain names — we supply .com, .co.uk, and more.
- Web hosting, including unlimited email accounts.
- Internet marketing to keep your website in the spotlight.
- Website maintenance contracts.
- Web copy–writing and editing services.
- Pay–per–click advertising campaigns, such as Google Ads.
- Custom HTML and CSS coding services.
- Help and advice at every stage of the process.
Your Lab 99 Web Design website will benefit from:
- fully valid HTML code
- and the most up–to–date CSS layout techniques.
All Lab 99 Web Design websites will:
- be accessible to as many people, using as many types of computer, as possible;
- load quickly, keeping your visitors’ waiting times to a minimum;
- be easily indexed by the search engines, improving your rankings;
- comply with all the relevant legislation, including the Disability Discrimination Act.
Our Web Advice section will tell you all about the boring technical stuff.
See our Accessibility section for details of our accessibility policy.
Lab 99 Web Design is a small web design studio based in Pease Pottage, near Crawley in West Sussex.
We are experts in HTML and CSS, and we have links to specialists in the fields of database programming and internet marketing.
“Lab 99 Web Design brought a level of commitment and skill to the development of my website which has left me (almost!) lost for words. Unfailingly prompt and courteous attention, to detail as well as to the big idea, in combination with an eagerness to help which went beyond any obligation, have me feeling delighted with the result and with the project experience.”
Website Design for Businesses in Sussex
Lab 99 Web Design has acquired customers from all over the UK, and abroad. Because we are based between Crawley and Horsham, the majority of our web design work is for businesses in Crawley, Horsham and other parts of Sussex.
Here are some of the businesses in East and West Sussex with websites designed by Lab 99 Web Design:
- Paul Harrison Photography, Haywards Heath
- The Sussex Journeymen, Lancing
- Alan Pontet Driving Tuition, Crawley
- X–Excel Computer Training, Thakeham
- Pease Pottage Information, near Crawley
- Stars and Stripes Tennis Recruitment, Copthorne
- JMT Engineering, Thakeham
- Debra Ritterband Promotions, Brighton
- Willowmasters Cricket Coaching, Brighton
- Just Billingshurst, Billingshurst
- Crawley Sussex Online Directory, Crawley
- KDF Academy of Dance and Fitness, Broadbridge Heath
Get In Touch!
- We try to answer all genuine enquiries within 24 hours.
- A small business website will normally be up and running within one week of our receipt of all the relevant material, such as text, photographs, instructions, and any logo or layout artwork that you may wish to supply.
- More complex projects, such as e–commerce websites or custom coding work, will normally take a little longer. Once we know your precise requirements we will be able to provide a realistic timetable.
- We have produced a guide to help you plan your website.
- Here’s the question everyone asks us: How much does a website cost?